Monday 14 March 2011

Homeopathy Day in Bentham

Would you like to learn more about homeopathy?

As well as teaching you about remedies I will talk briefly about the history of homeopathy, the strange properties of water, show you how remedies are made and also bring along some well known plants that you may not have realised are used in homeopathy.

The aim of the course is to give you the confidence to be able to treat friends and family safely and effectively for first aid and minor ailments.

This will not be a lecture where I talk at you for hours, I would like people to share their experiences of homeopathic treatment and learn from each other as well as from me.

Saturday 9th April 10 am until 4 pm

Sole to Soul, Grasmere Drive

Bentham, LA2 7JP

www.sole-to-soul.net

Cost £20 for the day, handouts will be provided

Hot and cold drinks will be available but

please bring some food to share for lunch

To book up or for more information

call me on 0800 2980701 or 07932 159099

or email jo@jorhodeshomeopathy.co.uk

Or call Sole to Soul on 015242 63067


Feedback from a previous course from Sophie in Settle..

I attended Jo’s Homeopathic First Aid course last year and following it feel much more confident about using homeopathy on myself and my family. Jo has an astounding ability to retain information in great detail and can explain these facts in a way that is clear and easy to understand.

Jo also has a very strong sense of intuition and, having also seen her as a patient, I have always appreciated her ability to ask the right question at the right time and listen to the answer to pick up significant symptoms and feeling.

I turn to Jo for advice on many matters that have been helped by homeopathy from simple coughs and colds to deep seated emotional issues and have had amazing results as a result of her support and advice.